As an interdisciplinary organization, CSOS is dedicated to supporting the generation and application of knowledge regarding occupation, seeing this is vital to the promotion of health, well-being, and justice.
- Foster the continued growth of occupational science within Canada and abroad.
- Advance an understanding of the importance of occupation through public, academic, and policy arenas.
- As an interdisciplinary organization, the CSOS will work to:
- Promote scholarship on occupation through the creation of opportunities to network and exchange knowledge, such as conferences, workshops, and a guest lectureship.
- Enhance graduate student opportunities to engage in occupational science research, and present their work at conferences within Canada and abroad, through the provision of mentorship and funding.
- Promote awareness of occupational science and foster knowledge transfer within public, academic and policy arenas.